Wolfgang Zimmer will be reporting on the methods and strategies of the BIM implementation in Duisburg at the VDI conference “BIM in building construction and infrastructure construction” at the VDI knowledge forum on the first conference day, 16 May 2017. His lecture on “Information and cooperation of planning participants” deals with the following aspects:
- work and organizational structures
- organization of the team – how are they changed by BIM?
- access rights to the model (integrated planning)
- notification systems and collision control
- transparent cooperation and flow of information with those involved in planning.